Bank Account Assistance
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most attractive solutions for those who would like to open an account abroad. UAE Banks provide free online banking services, lower banking service charges, multiple currency accounts and ranked as the most reliable banks in the world.
You can open a personal resident and non-resident account, a corporate account for your UAE business as well as for the foreign company.
The process of the account is quite simple, but it requires a few weeks' time and proper preparation of the required documents.
- If you need an account for the newly established business in the UAE and you have not decided yet which bank to opt with
- If you want to avoid the hassle of waiting in long queues in banks to open an account
- If you are coming to UAE for a couple of days only and do not have time to visit bank branch
Contact us and we will arrange for you a consultation.
Bank Account can be done in 3 steps:
|Bank||Minimum account balance||Time to open an |
| ADIB (Abu Dhabi |
| 25,000 AED for |
|1-2 weeks|| Yes, with additional |
|Emirates NBD||Starts from 50,000 AED||2-4 weeks|| Yes, with additional |
|Emirates Islamic Bank||35,000 AED||1-3 weeks|| Yes, with additional |
|Mashreq Bank||25,000 AED||1-2 weeks|| Yes, with additional |
|Noor Bank||20,000 EAD||1-3 weeks|| For onshore |
Documents required from each shareholder for account opening:
- Passport and permanent visa
- Emirates ID if applicable
- Personal bank statement for the past 3-6 month
- Utility bill as a proof of address
- Short CV and company brief profile