Dubai Mainland Company Formation
If you are going to register a business locally in the UAE and don’t want to deal with local companies through appointed distributors, who will charge you for their services, you should establish Mainland Company or LLC. The Mainland Companies are set up for those who are planning to have a registered company locally. Mainland Companies in UAE are registered in the Department of Economic Development (DED), the DED will be the centre point to ensure the completion of this to open a new business. Mainland Dubai is popular for its business-friendly infrastructure and facilities within, therefore making this the ideal and fitting preference by many organizations when establishing their business in Dubai. Furthermore, as per the Mainland Company incorporation law a local sponsor (UAE Citizen) is mandatory to be a co-owner of the business and hold at least 51% of the total equity in the business and will be your ‘gateway’ to obtaining a successful Mainland Company in Dubai.
Mainland Company in UAE has many advantages such as:
- No taxes
- Direct access to the local UAE market
- No limitation or barriers on activities (different approvals may be required for specific activities)
- High number of visas and lower restrictions to nationalities compared to a Free Zone
- Company office can be located in any area of an Emirate
- Flexibility to conduct a business in any area of UAE
- No share capital required
Legal types of Mainland Company:
- Professional Company Local agent – 0%, Foreign Investors – 100%
- Limited Liability Company Local partner – 51%, Foreign Investors – 49%
- Branch of Foreign Company Local agent – 0% shares, Foreign company – 100% shares
- Representative Office Local agent – 0% shares, Foreign company – 100% shares
- Sole Establishment Local agent – 0% shares,Foreign company – 100% shares
Finding a Local Sponsor
In order to open a company in the UAE, irrespective with which legal type you will choose, it is mandatory to find a reliable and trusted local co-owner who will either be your partner and own 51% of company shares or will act as a local agent. This is in accordance with the governing bodies regulations which should be followed.
The relations with your ‘local’ sponsor will be regulated by the Memorandum of Association attested in the UAE court, this document is vital as any potential future disputes will be decided from this. However, there are the following options, which either the ‘local’ sponsor can give you a Power of Attorney to act on behalf and make decisions in any governmental circumstances or you will sign a Side Agreement which states that the ‘local’ sponsor cannot be involved in any profit and cannot interfere with the business.
This is why it is really important to find a local sponsor you can build great relationship with and we can help find the best one for you.
Contact us now to request a Free Consultation
To choose the best sponsor for you and start your Mainland Company formation!
Mainland Company Guidelines
How it works
Top Reasons to Invest in Dubai?
To set up a local company with Dubai mainland general trade license is the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to start a business inside the UAE. Taking into consideration that Dubai is one of the world financial centers, you can increase a demand for your goods or services tenfold. If your enterprise meets all the requirements for obtaining the license, it can be registered with the Department of Economic Development of Dubai with single inquiry in just one and a half hours, without the need to deposit the original capital share.
Ten Reasons to Hire the Aid of Pristine Ventures
We provide the highly qualified services aiding in Dubai mainland company formation. Let us discover why customers choose us:
- Rapid search for reliable candidates to the role of business co-owners;
- Assistance of a professional interpreter;
- Assistance in all the legalization matters;
- Professional consulting regarding the paid-up capital;
- Assistance in obtaining and renewing a permit of residence;
- Assistance in opening new prospects for the development of the business;
- Assistance in banking services;
- Assistance in finding suitable rental premises;
- Assistance in the divestment of business;
- Moderate Dubai mainland cost of services.
Below you can get acquainted with the opinions of customers who resorted to our services for Dubai mainland incorporation:
David, owner of an accessories store chain: “I never imagined that Dubai mainland setting up can be this simple. At first, my plans were directed to the development of my chain in Western Europe. However, after discovering the tax rates there, I decided to look for something more profitable. Thanks to the help from Pristine Ventures, I quickly established a local division in UAE. Now three stores provide me with a stable income.“
Constantine, network equipment vendor representative: “In Dubai, network engineering services are in extreme demand. We decided to secure a position on the market despite the competition. Setting up a localized branch seemed the best choice as it allows circumventing UAE trade license fees. The aid of Pristine Ventures allowed our enquiry to pass in a shortest possible time. Moreover, they helped to find the reliable partner quickly. Nice job, guys!“