JAFZA or Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority is one of the oldest since 1985 and largest Free Zone in whole UAE. It is still the fastest expanding Free Zone, well recognized all over the world.
Company formation in JAFZA Offshore offers you a non-resident company, with only a legal entity present in the UAE. Shareholders of such entities are not eligible for UAE resident visas.
JAFZA Offshore company can hold properties in Dubai and all over UAE, individually or through UAE companies.
The benefits of setting up an JAFZA Offshore company with us include:
- Low setup costs
- Prestigious Dubai address
We will provide you with the most prestigious address in Dubai's premier business district
- Minimal incorporation process
Company formation can be completed in 15 working days
- No Paid up Share Capital
There are no minimum share capital requirements
- Globally valued jurisdiction
JAFZA is the most well-known registering Authority in Dubai and all over the UAE
Registration of the offshore company may be carried out solely by an agent.
Advantages of JAFZA Offshore company formation are:
- No taxes
- 100% ownership
- Bank account in UAE
- Double Taxation Avoidance
- JAFZA Offshore company can hold properties and shares in other companies in UAE
What makes JAFZA different:
- Minimum two directors are required for company incorporation
- No bearer shares will be allowed
- Ability to own a freehold property
- Company has to provide annual audit
- Company can open an account in any bank in UAE
- Dubai has signed Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement with 40 different countries