DMCC Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) is the leading Free Zone in the UAE and is one of the most recognized around the globe. It is located in the superstructure of Dubai in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, and has two metro stations, residential and business towers, and is easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road. Since its formation in 2002, it has become one of the leaders in the market and has over 13,000 companies registered. The Free Zone specializes in the world of gold, diamond, tea and coffee.
Advantages of DMCC Business Setup:
- A wide choice of business activities
- Retail and Service business set up, without local sponsor
- Up to 6 categories of activities allowed within a single group
- Around 66 towers with affordable office prices, the largest in Dubai
- No restrictions of the nationality of the investors
- Strategic location in the heart of new Dubai
- Freehold properties for rent and sale
Easy DMCC setup process will take a few steps:
* NOTE: All the time frames will depend on the time to receive external approvals, which may be required for some companies.
DMCC FREE ZONE PRICING
|Application||AED 1,015||One time|
|Registration||AED 9,020||One time|
|Memorandum of Association (MOA)||AED 2,020||One time, not applicable to branch setup|
|Basic License||AED 20,285||Annually|
|General Trading License||AED 50,285||Annually|
|Establishment Card||AED 605||Annually|
|3-year Resident Visa||AED 6,500||Costs vary on the applicant's |
current residence status in UAE
|Flexi-desk||From AED 17,625||Annually|
|Serviced Office||From AED 50,000||Annually|
|Physical office for lease||From AED 50/sqft||Annually|
|Physical office for sale||From AED 700/sqft|
Get started today - request a Free Consultation
To choose the right and most suitable package
- Passport copy (UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copy if applicable)
- Utility Bill as a proof of residency from the country of origin
- NOC letter from sponsor if holding a valid UAE home visa
- Summary of business plan for certain activities
- Legalized copies of the parent company documents if setting up a branch or a subsidiary
- Third party approvals for certain regulated business activities
- Minimum share capital is AED 50,000
- The share capital needs to be deposited in the company's bank account, but it can be withdrawn at any time
- Branches of companies do not have a share capital requirement
- Annual auditing is required during the company renewal. You should appoint auditors after a license is issued
- General Trading License requires physical office space, it is not applicable to companies with flexi-desk
- Life Insurance is mandatory for each employee of the company
Advantages of Registering a Company in DMCC
Undoubtedly, UAE has been an attractive destination to those who are seeking to take advantage of all the benefits that come with registering companies in this state’s free zones. If you opt for choosing DMCC free zone Dubai, there are four advantages that can enhance your business.
- 0% Taxes
In DMCC, you are welcome to enjoy 0% taxes both on personal and corporate incomes.
- No Restrictions On Ownership And Capital Repatriation
Whatever citizenship you possess, you can claim up to 100% ownership of the company and transfer all the profits to the home country without any additional rules and regulations.
- A Variety Of License Types Available
Feel free to set up a company to do what you like and want to do instead of worrying about licensing and restrictions on business activities. Besides, license cost for DMCC is one of the lowest.
- Getting A Visa Is Easy As Never Before
Whether you are concerned about getting a residency visa yourself or for your employees, there are no reasons to worry. If you provide all the required documents, all you need to do is lean back and relax.
Pristine Ventures - Expert In Company Formation
DMCC free zone company formation is a step that should be done wisely and responsibly. Here, at Pristine Ventures, we dedicate our time and effort to make company set up into a hassle-free and satisfying process that you will enjoy.
Why We Deserve Your Trust
- Our Experience Is At Your Service
Over the many years of operation, we have acquired unique knowledge of the UAE market and all the regulations that you have to comply with. Our experience is your benefit.
- 24/7 Customer Care
We are always here for you. Whether you have some unanswered questions or you are experiencing certain troubles, our team is ready to help you 24/7.
- Reasonable Pricing
We know that money matters like no one else does. That’s why our purpose is to offer our clients our services at a competitive price in order to allow them to invest their resources into the future of their companies.
Reach out to our experts today to find out more about what we offer and to receive answers to all the questions that may have arisen.